8.1.11

S E X - Stieg Larsson

I am about 20 pages off finishing "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" By the late Stieg Larsson, and I am in thought turmoil! If you have read this book, you will understand, if you have not read this book, I strongly urge you too! I don't want to include any spoilers but the clever structure of the plot, the complex characters.. everything is gripping, shocking and unlike anything else I have ever read. This has been right up there with a 10/10 rating in my view, on a par with Dan Brown's books, however this is on a whole new level because it deals with something incredibly powerful and profound in today's society, and also something which was personal and important to Larsson (check out wikipedia: 


I am itching to finish (after I write this) and get onto the next one (unfortunately on Friday when I return home as I did not bring it back to boarding school with me!)

If you are interested in the books:

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR VIEWS WITH THE WORLD