5.1.11

D U O - Heath

Following up on my Brokeback post, I thought I would share some Heath Ledger beauty with you. Here are some of my favourites from my (pretty impressive) collection. 

And if you think I am some crazy obsessed stalker... you're actually pretty close! 

 But everytime I look at these picture I am am shot with a pang of desolation due to his sad, sad death.

 


helllooo?
















 This one breaks my heart.














Perhaps my favourite.



And I leave you with these slightly haunting images.


I respect you Heath. You were strong, but sensitive, talented and beautiful... so beautiful. 
May Heath Ledger Rest In Peace. 
Love And Peace.

1 comment:

  1. We're on the same boat.

    Geez, I can't believe I cried. Rest in peace brother.

    ReplyDelete

SHARE YOUR VIEWS WITH THE WORLD