16.10.10

Q U A T T U O R


Its something huge in the fashion industry that fascinated me.
Effeminate men? YES.
Pretty boys? YES.
Manly women? Not so much...
So as usual it is just the male side which captures my attention.

Here a few of my 'photos préférées'





Obviously you have to decide whether they are androgynous or simple beautiful. I always fall into the trap of getting mixed up between the two, but in the end an androgynous person is one who has a high number of both male and female traits. It can therefore sometimes be hard to tell their gender.
This is something I find very appealing.
I am magnetized to graceful, beautiful men. I like to look at them, to draw them, to describe them, to write and talk about them.

However.

When I first laid eyes on this man, Andrej Pejic, 19, Serbian/Croatian, I was a little shocked. 

This is taking androgyny to a whole new level. 

You'll see a photo, think "Stunning" Then you realise that he's a him, and its a little unsettling. He even has an incredibly feminine body.
As I found more and more pictures of him, and discovered that he is very popular in both men's and women's shows, I simply decided to accept it, and after that point, I truly appreciated his exquisiteness. 
Have a look for yourself.





Andrej Pejic. Hot or Not?



No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR VIEWS WITH THE WORLD